Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Solstice!

Off to fish today with Greg, hopefully snagging some grayling, burbot or any of the salmon. Wish me luck!

And Happy Solstice, its like the fourth of July up here. We'll be heading out to festivities in the mid afternoon. I'll be at the Midnight Sun baseball game, there's a downtown festival from 12-12, the Midnight Sun run, concerts all day and overall great time from what I hear. Greg and I are going to pull an all nighter through the solstice. We figure it doesn't get dark anyway, so it wont be as tough to stay up.

I did hit up Silver Gulch Brewing Company's Brewpub with Kayla and Greg for dinner the other night. The beer was amazing and I had a Tri-tip that was to die for. (It might have been the subsistence off of camp food for the last weeks).

No comments: